Celebrating the FEE programes in MaltaDecember 29, 2017
10-12 January 2018
Venue: Giovanni Curmi Higher Secondary – Naxxar
Due to its ever widening involvement in ESD, Nature Trust – FEE Malta would like to invite schools to our FEE Fest: an opportunity to learn about the various FEE programmes, explore issues related to sustainable development, develop ideas for cross-curricular work, and get information about initiatives organised by our sponsors.
The FEE Fest is a 3-day event (09:00 – 12:30) with different exhibition stalls and scheduled sessions targeting students and teachers. Participants are free to attend on any day and plan their stay according to their particular interest and needs.
Who is invited?
All schools, i.e. schools participating in EkoSkola, LEAF and YRE as well as new schools. Each school can bring along 5 students and 2 accompanying adults. Schools are also free to invite parents to attend.
Interested schools are requested to book their visit by filling the attached form and
sending it to Prof Paul Pace on email@example.com. Once registered schools will receive a detailed programme and more information about the event.
What to expect at the FEE Fest:
- Aqra mieghi (story telling for primary students – up to Year 4)
- Caring for trees – organised by PARKS
- Eco Gozo
- ERA (Environment & Resources Authority) Presentations about Air and Biodivesity
- Fair Trade Games & We Eat Responsibly
- Flick the Switch Floor Game (for Primary & Secondary schools)
- Healthy and sustainable eating with Fonzu l-Fenek
- HSBC – Catch the Drop Project
- LEAF (Learning About Forests) Workshop
- Physical Literacy: Experiencing the Fundamental motor skills
- Prayer Spaces (an interfaith quite space for reflection and prayer about sustainability and creation)
- Promoting Agribusiness in Schools
- Promoting Organic Farming
- Sessions with Mr Francesco Debono (EO – ESD)
- Water Explorer Workshops
- We Eat Responsibly Floor Game (for Primary & Secondary schools)
- YRE (Young Reporters for the Environment) Workshop